Recipe: Baked Salmon with Coffee Dijon Glaze
Are you looking to give a fun twist to your baked salmon recipe? This is it. Sent to us by Jesse McEwan, the winning recipe of our March 2020 recipe contest! This baked salmon recipe was originally prepared with our coffee infused honey, but is also delicious with our smoke infused honey. It will only take you 35 minutes to get this dish out on the table. Ideal for when you have unexpected guests joining you for dinner and you want to leave an impression.
Prep time – 20 minutes.
Cook time – 12-15 minutes.
Ready to enjoy – 35 minutes.
¼ cup of butter (melted)
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons of Country Bee coffee infused honey
¼ cup of dry bread crumbs
¼ cup of finely chopped pecans
2 ½ tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
Four 4 ounce fresh fillets of salmon
Dash of salt & pepper
1 lemon (garnish)
How to prepare
- Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a bowl, stir together butter, mustard and the Country Bee coffee honey. Set this aside for now.
- In another bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- Brush each salmon fillet with the honey mustard mixture that you prepared in step 2.
- Sprinkle the tops of the salmon fillets with the bread crumb mixture .
- Bake the salmon 12-15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it flakes easily when scraped with a fork.
- Season with salt and pepper and to top it off, garnish with lemon wedges.
Serve and enjoy!